TakeT soundstage activator

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
It’s very unusual in its connection. It only takes in the left & right channel with no output.I believe speaker wires are still connect as normal with jumper wires to the TakeT. Wonder it’s some sort of mixer delay network that is send out to mix with the original signal.

Btw they have another version which states balance out now this is also a head scratcher. Amp out is always 2 wires per channel so where’s the balance signal coming from ?

TAKET| Soundstage Activator | TakeT-SA(u).

Hi Guys
What’s your view on this ? Makes some good reading though, very curious about whats inside this little box.

Cheers

The only function I can readily imagine is to decrease the stereo seperation between channels. Essentially, a mono blend circuit. Except that, placed across the power amplifier's output terminals as shown it would need to severely load down the output to do so. Doesn't make sense to me and appears to be snake-oil product.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.