AKSA's Lender Preamp with 40Vpp Output

The 3D component models grew very fast, pushed by manufacturers or open design libraries (3dcontentcentral for example).

The only problem between ECAD and MCAD is that the origin of components is rarely the same in both CAD tools.

After 3D component download, you have first to match this: origin 2D ECAD packages = origin 3D MCAD models. Needs expert and a lot of time!

The 2D ECAD datas are exported as IDF (option of all tools).

Then, peu importe you can use CircuitWorks with Solidworks, FreeCAD with the PCB option and other tools:
- CircuitWorks and FreeCAD over IDF import with the restriction that you can´t import the complete PCB with trace and so (IDF < V4)
- FreeCAD gives you the option for directly EAGLE PCB binary import (*.brd files) with trace, silk, it´s really amazing

The MCAD tools are offering all kind of exports: STEP, IGS and a lot more; I would prefer PARASOLID then generic MCAD format. Bonus, 3D MCAD propose generally the 3D PDF export.

SketchUp is kind apart:
- today, allmost all 3d components are available in the specific SKP file format
- if not, STEP --> FreeCAD (STEP to STL) --> Blender (STL to COLLADA) --> SketchUp (COLLADA to SKP): if expert and small data size goes fast
- specific ulp in EAGLE for export
- specific tool in SketchUp
- restricted export ability to use with 3D MCAD tools (VRML should go)
- functional 3D PDF is option to buy
- very big files to handle
- but very simple to learn (care about units) and good for 3D printing

I´ve proposed in the past a short tutorial for ECAD EAGLE to MCAD systems like FreeCAD and SketchUp but nobody was interested.

Today, full PCB check is possible (after successfull simulation): ERC, DRC and mechanically, with big components library, virtually faster then soldering iron heats.

JP

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
I´ve never paid extra charges; here online price calculation:
- mainboard 9EUR for batch of 30 (35µm, HAL, top and bottom silk)
- THT 2.3EUR (35µm, HAL, top silk)
- SMD standard 2.9EUR for batch of 30 (35µm, ENIG, top silk)
- IMS 4.6EUR (35µm, HAL, top silk)

Up to you, (with @AKSA permission? I´m carefully) for GB!

JP

Is that $9EUR each when ordering 30?

Inspired by this thread, I modify my Emprit amplifier.
This is the simulation result: output about 8Vp 1kHz at 8 Ohm load.

Thank you, X. You should make a version of general pre-amp from this pre-amp (gain 2x - 4x). You proved it is stable for 2x gain. Please fine tuning it. It is very good pre-amp.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    151.1 KB · Views: 682
Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Inspired by this thread, I modify my Emprit amplifier.
This is the simulation result: output about 8Vp 1kHz at 8 Ohm load.

Thank you, X. You should make a version of general pre-amp from this pre-amp (gain 2x - 4x). You proved it is stable for 2x gain. Please fine tuning it. It is very good pre-amp.

That’s a great result Bimo. You are asking what FFT would measure at 4x (12dB) gain? Currently it is 21dB I think.

GB Interest

So far we have the following interested members, please quote message and edit with your name and qnty and type if interested.

JPS64 - 2 sets w/ SMT daughterboards
Algar Emi - 1 set, SMT or TH?
Redarc12 - 1 set, SMT or TH?
CFT - 1 set, SMT or TH?
Jacques Antoine - 1 set TH

Thank you X for checking.

I´m still working on "SMD hater" THT version (PANASONIC FC capacitors 63VDC); I confirm three version:
- IMS SMD (needs skills and tools)
- standard FR4 SMD
- THT

Needs some small modification on main board for all versions but I´ve to check component height then I want to use 1U HIFI2000 enclosure.

Thinking finishing with production datas for all version latest thursday so it´s possible to order PCB´s before Christmas.

JP
So you need a motherboard , IMS and a THT or SMD board to build this pre amp ?