Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Analog Line Level Preamplifiers , Passive Pre-amps, Crossovers, etc.

Bluetooth enabled volume/preamp for my Leach amplifier
Bluetooth enabled volume/preamp for my Leach amplifier
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 4th August 2017, 10:20 PM   #1
gretzteam is offline gretzteam
diyAudio Member

Default Bluetooth enabled volume/preamp for my Leach amplifier

Hi guys,
Years ago I built a Leach amplifier and just dusted it out. I had worked quite hard on it and it's in a nice casing. The problem is I didn't put a volume control back then, and I don't want to add an analog pot as I'd need to modify the casing...

I'd like to add a small board that could do two things:
-> act as a volume control for the analog inputs (ideally controllable with a remote/app)
-> provide bluetooth connectivity

I saw the Sure Bluetooth board here, but that won't give me the line input volume control.
https://www.parts-express.com/sure-e...2-vdc--320-351

Any idea of something off the shelf I could use (I don't mind converting to digital and back to analog...I just want simple that works).

Thanks!
Dave
Old 25th October 2017, 05:07 AM   #2
Karl71 is offline Karl71  United States
diyAudio Member

Mass Fidelity Relay. Exceptional audio quality and only three or four dropouts in eight months of operation. The Sure board produced quite a few over a similar time. Somewhat unreliable. The Relay is real quality.

Karl

Last edited by Karl71; 25th October 2017 at 05:10 AM.

Bluetooth enabled volume/preamp for my Leach amplifierHide this!Advertise here!