PGA 2311

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
buona giornata a tutti.
la Sure electronic produce un controllo digitale di volume basato sul chip PGA2311, (AA-AB41148) ma dalle foto non si riesce a capire se sia veramente un PGA2311, quello che chiedo di sapere e se qualcuno lo usa, ed anche se il chip è originale.
inoltre mi sapete indicare dove posso trovare un controllo di volume con telecomando basato sul chip PGA2311, oppure un prodotto nettamente superiore in qualità.
grazie a tutti coloro che mi risponderanno.
Guido Bullo
good day to all.
Sure the electronic produces a digital volume control based on the PGA2311 chip (AA-AB41148) but from the photos you can not figure out whether it is really a PGA2311, I ask to know and if someone uses it, and even if the chip is original.
I also know I indicate where I can find a volume control with remote control based on PGA2311 chip, or a clearly superior product quality.
thanks to all those who will answer to me.
Guido Bullo

Which photo?

Jan, I suspect a little language barrier here but I guess the OP means this one. Google translate did not get the "Sure electronics" right.

Hello to all
what I want to know if that controller really contains a PGA2311.
Furthermore a volume control with remote control based on the same chip sold by a reliable supplier.
those familiar with the Sure
thank you
Guido Bullo

The board does not look cheap so there is little reason to put non-geniune/other part there than what is claimed. But I have no experience with the unit.

Last edited:
Does look good.

buona giornata a tutti.
la Sure electronic produce un controllo digitale di volume basato sul chip PGA2311, (AA-AB41148) ma dalle foto non si riesce a capire se sia veramente un PGA2311, quello che chiedo di sapere e se qualcuno lo usa, ed anche se il chip è originale.
inoltre
Guido Bullo
good day to all.
Sure the electronic produces a digital volume control based on the PGA2311 chip (AA-AB41148) but from the photos you can not figure out whether it is really a PGA2311, I ask to know and if someone uses it, and even if the chip is original.
I also know I indicate where I can find a volume control with remote control based on PGA2311 chip, or a clearly superior product quality.
thanks to all those who will answer to me.

Guido Bullo

That looks to be very well designed and implemented. The power supplies for the PGA2311 appear to be built better than required.
I have a four channel interface that uses a PGA4311 for volume control. I wish the attention to filtering and decoupling was as complete as this Sure board.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.