Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Analog Line Level Preamplifiers , Passive Pre-amps, Crossovers, etc.

crossover active
crossover active
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 7th December 2018, 02:01 PM   #31
guidobullo is offline guidobullo  Italy
diyAudio Member

Smile OP27/LME49710

devo dirlo nella mia ,lingua per potermi esprimere.
prendete gli LME49720/LME49710 e buttateli nella monnezza.

Guido Bullo
Old 7th December 2018, 02:30 PM   #32
asuslover is online now asuslover  Romania
diyAudio Member

crossover active
I am curious to see if anyone will try to help after you told Michael that whatever he said did not make sense...
Old 8th December 2018, 04:34 PM   #33
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by asuslover View Post
I am curious to see if anyone will try to help after you told Michael that whatever he said did not make sense...
Hi everyone
I can only say that the pair LME49710 / 49720 does not work as it should, and Texas does not correct the production defect.
to get some working chips what I have to do, who has to give me back the money and the time spent unnecessarily.
a pair of NE5532 / 5534 Signetic, let's talk about a product purchased in 1990 works better than LME, why call it ultra?
buttateli a mare
Guido
Old 8th December 2018, 08:09 PM   #34
asuslover is online now asuslover  Romania
diyAudio Member

crossover active
People from TI , please " correct the production defect".....
Old 9th December 2018, 01:49 AM   #35
Lingwendil is offline Lingwendil  United States
Now with high-fructose ASSAULT-gluten!
diyAudio Member

crossover active
The chip may be oscillating, and that may be the "buzz" that you hear. This may be due to circuit layout and bypassing at the chip supply pins needing attention. Some of these higher performance opamps require special attention to work correctly so my by their nature. I've encountered oscillation with them myself on poor Chinese DAC PCBs.

Also, are these chips from a licensed retailer/supplier? Often ebay chips are rebranded and will not behave correctly.
Old 27th January 2019, 05:00 PM   #36
diyAudio Member

Angry LME49710/49720

Hi everyone
As I imagined the LME49720 purchased by Digikey do not present the noise defect of those purchased from other suppliers.
The LM4562 have no defects and also give me a superior sound performance even to the OPA2134.
I forgot, to say that OP249 remains the best ever (compared to those tested by me on this circuit)
Basically I own No. 52 LME49720 / 49710 that I will have to throw to the paper, of course now I know that all the faulty components are not covered by any kind of guarantee, even if in Europe it is two years.
In the Chinese markets that are in my city, if you find defects, the goods are changed without any problem!
Remember that faulty LMEs run and if you encounter problems throw them out the window.
Sorry for the outburst but I have unnecessarily changed components of the power supplies as a result also the printed and toroidal, and I assure you that the damage is considerable.
Guido Bullo

crossover activeHide this!Advertise here!