Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Analog Line Level Preamplifiers , Passive Pre-amps, Crossovers, etc.

Remote Control for the BPBP
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 7th September 2016, 10:31 PM   #121
Hans Polak is offline Hans Polak  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Polak View Post
Like this

Attachment 568503

Hans
Correction

It should not be a NOR but a NAND.

Hans
Old 11th October 2016, 05:24 PM   #122
pinnocchio is online now pinnocchio  Canada
diyAudio Member

Got my Vicol R2R today! Sweet!

Do
Old 11th October 2016, 07:41 PM   #123
ergo is offline ergo  Estonia
diyAudio Member

Does anyone know a better source for the thin film resistors for Hans VolPCB in Europe. I managed to assemble below from Farnell, but some values need a series of 2 as original value is NA and the inner geek would of course rather have all resistors from same manufacturer as well.

This project has ended up being a bit of a chase of 'perfect implementation' so getting the right resistors would fit the overall logic.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Farnell_Hans_BPBP.JPG (113.4 KB, 339 views)
Old 17th October 2016, 03:56 PM   #124
Hans Polak is offline Hans Polak  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergo View Post
Does anyone know a better source for the thin film resistors for Hans VolPCB in Europe. I managed to assemble below from Farnell, but some values need a series of 2 as original value is NA and the inner geek would of course rather have all resistors from same manufacturer as well.

This project has ended up being a bit of a chase of 'perfect implementation' so getting the right resistors would fit the overall logic.
What is your problem with the values of the thin film resistors?
51.1, 1K33, 1K69, 7K68 are all available from Farnell.
And yes 4K should be 4K02.

Hans
Old 17th October 2016, 06:12 PM   #125
jan.didden is offline jan.didden  Europe
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergo View Post

Ergo, if you can get an order of 60 euro or so together, Mouser has it all and cheaper than Farnell normally.

Jan
Old 19th October 2016, 12:06 PM   #126
CeeVee is offline CeeVee  Portugal
diyAudio Member

Hi danzup

I recieved my Maya for Brunos preamp and connected it ..programming is a breaze with eXtreme burner and USBasp...but.....

after trying the various versions of the software i reverted to the original it came with ( backed up ) ...still problem remains:

Encoder rotation does nothing when programming settings...ie: changing input names....

can you help.

Many thanks

CeeVee

Last edited by CeeVee; 19th October 2016 at 12:08 PM.
Old 19th October 2016, 01:04 PM   #127
danzup is offline danzup  Romania
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeeVee View Post
Hi danzup

I recieved my Maya for Brunos preamp and connected it ..programming is a breaze with eXtreme burner and USBasp...but.....

after trying the various versions of the software i reverted to the original it came with ( backed up ) ...still problem remains:

Encoder rotation does nothing when programming settings...ie: changing input names....

can you help.

Many thanks

CeeVee
works as designed :
All version for input change names you need remote to modify the names.
When I reach home i will search for documentation.

Last edited by danzup; 19th October 2016 at 01:06 PM.
Old 19th October 2016, 01:39 PM   #128
danzup is offline danzup  Romania
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzup View Post
works as designed :
All version for input change names you need remote to modify the names.
When I reach home i will search for documentation.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit Input Text :

Menu /Settings/ Edit Text input name / And Turn Encoder(you Need The Remote To Do The Rest)

LCD Will Now Show The Input Text For Input 1 on Line 1 and on Line 2 Show A Letter(a)
Use "Vol - "To Select The Input Text You Like To Edit ( show On Line 1 of LCD)

To Edit The Text Do This :
Use "Ch +" To Scroll Letter Up / "Ch -" to scroll down
When You Have The Letter You Like To Use Press " Vol +"
Now It Show The New Letter On Line 2 You Have Letter & The Next Letter
Use "Ch +" "Ch -" To Select Next Letter And Push "Vol +" Untill You Have The Text You Like To Use , Max 7 Chars
Press Mute To Store The Text For Input In Eeprom ( if You Have Used All 7 Chars It Auto Save and for the next Text Use "Vol -" To Select New Text To Edit another input name)
If You Like To Edit Other Input Text Use "Vol -" To Select The Input Text And Do The Steps Again : "CH +" "CH -" for selections and "Mute" to save and store in EEprom.
If You Are Done Edit Text Press Power On / Off On Remote ( exit edit and return to normal without save )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by danzup; 19th October 2016 at 01:42 PM.
Old 19th October 2016, 02:00 PM   #129
CeeVee is offline CeeVee  Portugal
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzup View Post
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit Input Text :

Menu /Settings/ Edit Text input name / And Turn Encoder(you Need The Remote To Do The Rest)

LCD Will Now Show The Input Text For Input 1 on Line 1 and on Line 2 Show A Letter(a)
Use "Vol - "To Select The Input Text You Like To Edit ( show On Line 1 of LCD)

To Edit The Text Do This :
Use "Ch +" To Scroll Letter Up / "Ch -" to scroll down
When You Have The Letter You Like To Use Press " Vol +"
Now It Show The New Letter On Line 2 You Have Letter & The Next Letter
Use "Ch +" "Ch -" To Select Next Letter And Push "Vol +" Untill You Have The Text You Like To Use , Max 7 Chars
Press Mute To Store The Text For Input In Eeprom ( if You Have Used All 7 Chars It Auto Save and for the next Text Use "Vol -" To Select New Text To Edit another input name)
If You Like To Edit Other Input Text Use "Vol -" To Select The Input Text And Do The Steps Again : "CH +" "CH -" for selections and "Mute" to save and store in EEprom.
If You Are Done Edit Text Press Power On / Off On Remote ( exit edit and return to normal without save )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks danzup

I suspected as much.....i just don't have the apple remote i intend using with me right now....will try end of day.

Great response time from you as expected.

Hate to give you guys more work but maybe editing the Maya algorithm diagram would avoid a lot of similar questions.

...and just to make sure ...the latest version of firmware for 2,4,5,6 inputs is the one that is coming with the boards now ?

CV

Last edited by CeeVee; 19th October 2016 at 02:06 PM.
Old 28th November 2016, 08:04 PM   #130
sq225917 is offline sq225917  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Send a message via MSN to sq225917 Remote Control for the BPBP
I'm ordering parts and can't head nor tail of the following "RS1D RS481". I can see it's a diode but that case designation comes up with nothing, does anyone have a part number, or even better a full BOM from Mouser?

Many thanks

Remote Control for the BPBPHide this!Advertise here!