Aline Audio pre-amp board

Some time back I purchased a preamp board using I think a PGA2311. It hs a VFD display and four inputs. My versión is V2.72, later I know there was a V2,8 with a good few changes. I cant find much with google etc and I would be glad of any help. I want to know if I can change the text on the display and if I can upgrade V2.72 to V2.8. I believe the later one had a "learn remote" feature.
Maybe Aline Audio is still about?

this is?

$T2eC16h,!)sE9swmcMmrBRHtfjvvQ!~~60_35.JPG

Hi, I may be several years late in reading this post, but thought someone may find the following information useful. I have owned and used one these preamp boards for about 10 years and it still works very well. Any IR remote control can be used to program a receiving command. ;)

ALINE-AUDIO PGA V2.72 - instructions :

1. LOGO and the normal boot display version information. About 1-2 seconds into the main interface.
2. Characters left for the current channel, the right character appears as the volume in dB. Last character to display the countdown timer.
3.360 degrees to reduce the volume of L, D is the volume.
4. Single push encoders, display channel selection interface, or so rotating select a channel, press again to exit the implementation of channel switching.
5. Press the encoder about 2 seconds out of the set menu. Rotary encoder to select the current menu item.
1. Infrared remote control for channel LINE1 code. Default 0030
2. Infrared remote control for channel LINE2 code. Default 0018
3. Infrared remote control for channel LINE3 code. Default 007A
4. Infrared remote control for channel LINE4 code. Default 0010
5. Infrared remote control for volume reduction codes. Default 00A8
6. Infrared remote control for volume increase code. Default 0090
7. Infrared remote control for mute code. Default 00E2
8. Infrared remote control switch on the machine code. Default 00A2
9. Infrared remote control start timing of the code. Default 0062
10. External control of the output of the infrared remote control codes. Default 00E0
11. Rotary encoder volume step value. Default 1dB
12. Infrared remote control the volume of the step value. Default 2dB
13. Adjust the volume limit. Default-75dB
14. Adjust the volume limit. Default 5dB
15. Timer settings. Default 4 hours
16. VFD contrast 8 file settings. Default 0, maximum 7
17.30 seconds delay boot configuration, tube amp specific. Default off
18. Restore the factory default of No. (Modified to be restarted)
6. Set the remote control button code, the code only in the current menu, aim the infrared receiver, the remote control you need to be set on the button, the right side shows the code for the remote control, then the remote control control keys are saved for this function key. Modify other key coding repeat the above action.

7. Set or modify the value and functionality mode, with the infrared remote control button must be increased and reduced the volume of these two buttons to use (the two keys must be set before have they used). For example, the volume change step value, the menu 12, the infrared remote control by increasing the volume or the volume down to adjust. Other reconciling items are also using this method.

8. In any case, the menu, press the encoder button to exit the menu.