Arduino based LDR volume and source selection controller

Most people here build this as a separate preamp, with its own power supply and housing. I am considering building it and integrating it into a case with the TPA3118 boards I already have running.

These run on a 24V power supply like these. Instead of creating the supply mentioned by Vincent here, would it be a terrible impact on performance to fork the needed voltages off this supply using a couple of those cheap and simple adjustable step-down converters?

Thanks, the buffer op 8V is something to keep in mind indeed! Could be added of course.
Separating the 12V lines properly, to avoid interference I presume, might be more tricky without double windings. A couple of diodes might not fix that.

Guess it's not really worth the effort in that case. Might as well just build the second supply for the preamp.

Subwoofer Output

Thanks Neb,
i updated my device with the new code,

but i was also wondering if it is possible to change the function of the output relays slightly:
(using the LDR to switch my Subwoofer output (Relay6) on and off.)

If "Output1" is selectet i would like to switch on R5, and if "Output2 is selectet i would like to switch on both, Relay5 and Relay6.

do you think this works?

Thanks Neb,
i updated my device with the new code,

but i was also wondering if it is possible to change the function of the output relays slightly:
(using the LDR to switch my Subwoofer output (Relay6) on and off.)

If "Output1" is selectet i would like to switch on R5, and if "Output2 is selectet i would like to switch on both, Relay5 and Relay6.

do you think this works?

There is no problem to make it work from the arduino point of view. You need to make sure it works from electrical perspective, as the load impedance will go down when you drive two inputs.