MOX - active crossover

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks for pointing that out. The cost of a set of scored boards is less than I anticipated; it looks like a set of opamp boards (4)would be approximately half the cost of a MOX board.

I'll post a layout this weekend. If we can get >150 sign ups, I will order the opa boards too.

Hi Jens. Will respond ASAP.

EDIT: The cost was lower than first stated.

tiroth said:
Thanks for pointing that out. The cost of a set of scored boards is less than I anticipated; it looks like a set of opamp boards (4)would be approximately half the cost of a MOX board.

I'll post a layout this weekend. If we can get >150 sign ups, I will order the opa boards too.

Hi Jens. Will respond ASAP.

EDIT: The cost was lower than first stated.

Sorry but I somehow missed where has benn posted the cost (even if approximate) of such boards.... where can I find it?

Cheers

Andrea

I just meant the relative cost. I'll post the actual number once the board is finalized and I have a (final) quote from the manufacturer. I expect this to be a two step process like other recent PCB group buys; #1 a request for sign-ups at an estimated price, and #2 payment after price is confirmed. (I hope the price goes down from the initial estimate--this hinges on the level of interest)

Attachments

• opa.gif
    opa.gif
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,592
I have made a compressed file of the opamp showing Parts list in Word , Solderside in PDF , Component Side in PDF , Serigraphy in PDF so that everything is always at the good scale ( for DIYers :) )I made all stuff with TCI so I have also .tci files ;)
The layout is made by *6 to engrave several ops at the same time so you can cut afterwards or save money on fabrication costs

Unfortunately the zip file seems too big to be posted here as an attachement...:bawling:

I'll try , but if doesn't work mail me if you want to look at the files (if you want to build those nice opamps !!! Very nice ...)

And if file is too big to be attached , then I will be sure not to be badly judged by Fred :angel:

:clown:

Regards

Anael:D

I have seen the PDFs of the filter which uses conventional op amps .
I have to admit that it is a very good work ; but of course some people will want to build a totally discrete filter like I want ;)

This is why I post it here :bigeyes:

I have to make the motherboard colossus work !

But with TCI things are less difficult , and it goes faster ...

Best regards

Anael

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.