Need PS Audio PS IV schematic

Greg Stewart,

Im new to this board and it seems your a a google account of Vintage Audio?!
I could as well use the Service Manual for the PS IV Preamp please as I wish to cap mine
and having a list makes it so much easier :) I’m not a pro but been repairing Vintage audio for 30 years,
mostly Carver as there seems to be a lack of Service manual for PS Audio such as my Power amp one with Linear and pre amp, recently recapture and upgraded my Carver TFMx Amp what a …… to take this think apart,
Sunfire don.t touch only Bill in WA has the service manual not to mention all caps are Chinese, though
just because I Love my friend I recapt his Sunfire Ultamate Receiver 160 caps only I be so stupid LOL
Mother Board, Power board and main amp board.

Anyhow looking forward to intermingle here and who knows maybe to help others as you do.

Hope you get to read this.

Thank you kindly in advance.

I still have the preamp, actually I have 2 of them. The hand drawn schematic not the service manual I had (that I got from Greg) almost a decade ago, was on my pc that developed a major case of bohemian hemorrhoids died few years ago. I lost everything on the pc.

Have not used the pre amps in many years!.

Regards,

Art

Crappy picture I will take some tomorrow,
Inside they have a u shape bend plates with springs behind them, by the design I wonder if my various contact issue is even Oxy related.
That be awesome, are there any good upgrades beside maybe adding 2-Wima for the filter caps?

Attachments

• s-l400.jpg
    s-l400.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 59
Greg,
Here you go, the more I review this design the more I wonder if the issue with these switches is rather bad springs than Ox.

See if this helps to identify

These are a pain to put together, you can see on the one picture where the spring on the right is missing.

One picture assembl.

Attachments

• 20230320_181132.jpg
    20230320_181132.jpg
    535 KB · Views: 54
  • 20230320_181104.jpg
    20230320_181104.jpg
    735.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 20230320_181241.jpg
    20230320_181241.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 47