Help for MUSES 72320 DIY kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

I was planning and looking for a volume controller and I ran into the DIY module of MUSES72320 that you can find in the following link:
‚l‚t‚r‚d‚r‚V‚Q‚R‚Q‚O�@“dŽqƒ{ƒŠƒ…�[ƒ€ƒLƒbƒg: ‘g‚Ý—§‚ăLƒbƒg �HŒŽ“dŽq’Ê�¤ “dŽq•”•i ƒlƒbƒg’Ê”Ì

Unfortunately it's in Japanese and I only could read it through Google traslator.
However, looking at its characteristics, it seems:

- equipped with well regarded Muses 72320 and with volume controller through the installed PIC12F683SN and related incremental encoder;
- small and suitable for many DIY projects;
- well engineered and based on Muses' datasheet;
- it has possibility of changing the output opamp and of playing with it;
- quite cheap price: 4200Yen ==> 29.5E ==> 40.5USD.

I'm asking for the help of any member (Japanese ?! :)) in order to understand if:
- Has anyone ever tested one of them? How does it sound?
- do I correctly interpret its characteristics?
- are all components I've mentioned included in the kit?
- is there any possibility to buy it outside Japan? I couldn't find any email I could write to in order to ask for some info ...

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

Joined 2009
Paid Member
I bought some with the very friendly help of a Canadian living in Japan.
It is a nice volume control!
I used it without the OPAmp. In this case you have to bridge some connections on the board and to short some others going from the Muse to the OpAmp to ground.
The sound is very good to my ears, much better than the DS1882.
Detailed and it has real slam in the bass!

:D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.