lme49710 preamp from china

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This has source selector and other features above and beyond. If you do not need/want those features, you might consider the Low distortion ( 0.0001%!) preamplifier headphone amp ! on eBay or 'the wire' by opc here at DIYaudio. I have built the former and will soon build the latter but cannot compare with the kit you found. The opc designs utilize lme49990 and opa1632 (depending on config) rather than lme49710 but the eBay (board only) uses same and is very simple to build.

ah, i sense a creative german posting ;)

and which kit cost more and have a better quailty ?
I wouldnt mind a few bucks more.

@wolfsin
thank you for the hint. i saw the wire amp before. it was impressive to me.
the problem is that i need a channel selection.
i want to use it as an all in one preamp. (tv,hifi and sometimes dvd-sound input)

I know this problem.The volume control got an error because the PGA2310 volume controll chip is not very reliable and some of them fail after some days or weeks, but sometimes they work.I think this chips are difficult to produce and there are some, wich work, but also some defective.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.