Yet another Volume controlers and source selections

Annoying remote control issue

@FarmTech, Danzup

I'm using FarmTech's firmware version with the group-buy project from the first page (post #5).

I have a small but annoying problem with the universal remote control I just bought: Philips SRU1010 . Being a universal control I set the first Philips TV code for it then managed to learn the volume controller its IR commands.

Everything works but when I push once the Vol +/- it jumps two-three even four steps and rarely only one. I tried several other TV codes and re-learn the volume controller but without success. With another rc it works fine but I would like to have this simple one for it.

Any suggestions what should I try? I'm a programmer so if the source code is available I might find a solution for this issue.

Thanks, Zsolt

Hi Zsolt,

I think its the Remote thats send code to fast

What I can try do for you is add a small wait for VOL+ VOL- in the code

Is the version of DanZup software (FarmTech) with LCD and NO VU ?
addon zip
Strange that the source selection works fine, one click one source. Only volume commands act strange.

Thanks for your quick reply/help! The version with LCD and NO VU is good. I had in plans to add VU as well, but that might never happen.

Last edited:
If you want to download, you must register first.
You have to open two windows - one in Romanian and other translated. When you register, you can download and, in the same time, you read text in English in other window.
You can't register in translator.

I have registered and active, but still can not download, always prompt attachment does not exist
未命名.jpg