• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

ATTENTION

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear All Aspenites,
It may have fallen under your radar but the Aussie Dollar has now firmly entrenched itself at under 70 cents US. This is a great time for all to update those older Aksa's, Naksa's and Lifeforce's to new Saksa's and Maya's. This is a great opportunity! Now is the time to move up to better music enjoyment!!!

It's also worth noting that - while the cost of Aspen's imported parts will increase as Hugh's current parts inventory is turned over, Aspen's 'Aussie' labour and IP costs are the largest component of an Aspen product, so now is surely a good time for overseas customers to buy a SAKSA or Maya.

60 cents

To further my OP, the AUD is now down around 60c, never a better time to get an Aspen amplifier than now. Check your local currency for better details, but WOW, now is the time!!!

I might add that this is how I got my start in the early 00's when the Aussie was similarly down in comparative value, though different circumstances.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.