Go Back   Home > Forums > > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

AKSA Builders of market proven kits and modules at sound quality to rival the best in high end

Old 4th February 2019, 11:50 AM   #1
Sjef is offline Sjef  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

Default Loudspeaker cable with NAKSA70

Hi Hugh,

I'm changing my setup at the moment and with that I have to aquire some new loudspeaker cable. I have my I on supra-ply 3.4S but I was wondering if this is a good choice to be used with my NAKSA70 because it is a high capacitance cable. Mine would be around 22nF load to the amp. Is the NAKSA70 stable into that load or should I get something else?
Old 4th February 2019, 09:00 PM   #2
AKSA is offline AKSA  Australia
diyAudio Member

It should be fine as this amp is highly stable into cap loads, Sjef.
BUT I would not spend a lot of money on speaker cable; I have in the past used thick 25A auto wire and it worked just fine.

Hugh
Old 5th February 2019, 10:27 AM   #3
Sjef is offline Sjef  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

Thanks for your answer,

I'm not going to spend much on cables indeed. I have been using cable talk 3.1 biwire for 25 years and it was allways just fine. Now I need some longer lengths and the Supra cable is cheap enough to try. I will report back if I hear any difference whatsoever. I don't expect much if any at all.

Loudspeaker cable with NAKSA70Hide this!Advertise here!