• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Season's Greetings

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear All!

It's that time of year again :xmastree:

I wish everyone a very Merry and Joyful Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

May the New Year bring us many joys and even better sound from the hands of our Grand Master :note::note::note:

And though I know that Hugh refers to this time of year as the 'Silly Season', I would like to extend special greetings to him and his family (cat included) ;)

We are all waiting to see what you have got up your sleeve next year :bulb:!

Cheers,

Jens

Thank you Jens!
A very Happy New Year to you to your family, and good health to all of us!
Cold day in Denmark? We had a 26C day in Oz, but two days suffered through a 35C.
We had a great Christmas with Soraya, her boyfriend and his Mom!
I am now back on a starvation diet..... and I never did eat chocolate!

And yes, a few sleeves gathering for amps!

Hugh

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year to all AKSAphiles around the world! :D

In Oz I am 67 minutes off 2019........ ain't it great? ;)

We are going to see some fascinating things around the world this coming year, and we are privileged to be living through this cataclysmic time in history. We are seeing a giant clash in world power, it may not be a war, but it will be significant for world economies, in all countries......... :crackup:

Thank you folks for supporting Aspen through 2018. We are still in business, viable in fact, and even the founder is still thinking on his feet.......!! :eek:

Hugh

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.