Go Back   Home > Forums > > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

AKSA Builders of market proven kits and modules at sound quality to rival the best in high end

Old 23rd January 2020, 10:53 AM   #31
AKSA is offline AKSA  Australia
diyAudio Member

Hi AS,
The first and second stages are totally different to suit an expectation that the Omega, a commercial product, will leverage on the design lessons from the AN.
Does this give you the answer you wanted, or perhaps did you want the technical details, which I'm reluctant to discuss as this will be a product I can sell rather than give open source to the DIY market. I have to make some money to support my R&D!!
Happy New Years to you, AS!

Hugh
Old 23rd January 2020, 02:07 PM   #32
sene is offline sene  Jamaica
diyAudio Member

Happy new year to the Aspen family especially to you Hugh and continue to push the envelope in developing new amps...always exciting to hear of new amp designs...all the best to you and your family!
Old 23rd January 2020, 11:07 PM   #33
audiostar is offline audiostar  United States
diyAudio Member

Hugh,
3 American firefighters die in Australia. That hurts. May 2020 bring a quick end to the fires.
Old 23rd January 2020, 11:30 PM   #34
AKSA is offline AKSA  Australia
diyAudio Member

Hi AS,
Yes, that was terrible. The C130 tore its wings off trying to avoid a collision. It must have been a huge incident; probably carrying a full load of fire retardant. I have done many miles in military Hercules; arguably the safest airplane in the air, a tragedy. Fires in Oz this year have been epic and tragic; at least three or four times worse than any previous year, and early in the summer too. Authorities are talking about 11 million acres laid waste.
Thank you for your post, and to you Sene too, nice to see you here!

Hugh

Merry Christmas and Happy New YearHide this!Advertise here!