Go Back   Home > Forums > > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

AKSA Builders of market proven kits and modules at sound quality to rival the best in high end

Old 12th December 2017, 09:20 AM   #51
suresh is offline suresh  India
diyAudio Member

Indeed my ears are happy with the sound and not bothered about the THD. due to my work pressure i haven't listened to maya many days. but yesterday a tv service technician visited my house for lcd panel problem ( back light started bleeding some layers of polarised sticker replaced in lcd panel ). he know only branded products . just switched on the maya to show him . he was so impressed with the sound.
Old 13th December 2017, 06:05 PM   #52
saf is offline saf  Portugal
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGH View Post
Hello, thank you for your assessment on the Maya. Iím new to the AKSA amps. It seems like you have tried many different amplifiers from other manufacturers. Can you list the other amplifiers youíre comparing the Maya to? It is hard for me to draw any conclusion from your assessment without knowing what other amplifiers you have listened to in your system.
Well i dont know if i can list them all...and i wont compare each to the Maya but...

I have owned Cyrus (2,3,8), Naim, Rotel, AKSA (nice!), Krell KAV1500, Audiolab(8000) , LifeForce55 (upsie dazy), TAG Mclaren, PrimaLuna Premium

I also heard borrowed amps (not with the Amati's bear in mid, i had Proac's before this) : Copland, Marantz, Yamaha, other Krell (300i?) ...
I also heard the Devialet 200 in my friends system that is solely composed of a Devialet + pair of Amatis just like mine

I also owned several AV amps (no justice and apples to oranges BUT here it goes) : Yamaha Z9, Marantz 7010, Denon A1SR (BEAST and VERY good amps in this one) , Onkyo 898

If you wish to drop in and bring a new amplifier to throw the Maya off its pedestal, by all means DO it... i have 3x Mayas to rock your panties to the moon and back
Old 13th December 2017, 09:33 PM   #53
AKSA is offline AKSA  Australia
diyAudio Member

'ell, Filipe, that is an impressive list of amps. The virus is full blown, huh?
OTOH, I have only ever had a very few store bought amps, I have always built my own, the hopelessly ambitious Dom Quixote tilting at windmills.....

I think MGH is getting quite a picture!

Hugh

Maya Power Amplifier - Signature EditionHide this!Advertise here!