• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Happy New Year, Planet Earth!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Happy New Year Hugh !!
Glad to see your are still motivated, and keep spiting out magic amplifiers !

Maybe 2017 is the year for me to renovate stock...:sing:
I have been lingering for the Maya 200 and the new SAKSA, found no info on the website about prices and availability.

Maybe you could share some thoughts? Will keep in touch.
All the best from Portugal,
Filipe

Hi Filipe,

WOW!! Now I know you are, you are a blast from the past...... thank you for visiting the forum!

Filipe, I am now 65, and it is difficult to teach an old dog new tricks, so I MUST continue with amp design. I believe I'm getting much better now since the AKSA days, which, looking back, was a remarkable amp.....

I have a photo of you and your beautiful wife somewhere in my well used PC. By now you should have a couple of children, and your best years are ahead of you.

Please email me - I will give you the information because I have lost some of my software skills with my website, which infuriates me, but there it is.....

Happy New Year!!

Hugh

Dear Hugh,
i can see many of your old and new customers asking for (missing) information on your current products . if you have lost the software skill at least take help from some friends and update your website. i truly believe it will hugely increase your business potential. you know better the world is transforming to digital and marketing across the world is a matter of time.

best Wishes

Hi Raj,

I just typed up a very nice response and just lost it....... drat!!

I am trying to avoid high stress; so increasing my sales might make this difficult. I have a few ideas on this and will post something very soon.

Thank you for your wise advice, much appreciated. You are right; I do need to do something very soon.

Hugh

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.