• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

The AKSA ' 'TLP' - a great solution to a digital issue! :-))

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thank you Jan!
The TLP was the forefather of the GK1, my original hybrid preamp released in 2002 and sold in many kits around the world. The tube circuits were very similar to the GK1 and the use of a cathode follower gave the tube sound but without the coloration most plate loaded triodes confer on most SETs. The effect was so subtle that most saw the GK1 is the antidote to the digital sound of CDs and I look back on that time with great affection.
Thank you for being such a good listener........

Hugh

Hi everybody!
Don't mean to necropost, I just want to say hi to Hugh, I'm Salvatore from Italy, I got from you a TLP Nirvana upgraded in early early early 2000.
I got to change almost all of my system since and more than once but my TLP in a way or another is always here, never lost a beat.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.