• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Aspen Christmas 2015

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Merry Christmas

From Finland to all of you audio friends! :santa2:

ps. Here somewhere halfway up North it's right now raining, and barely no snow on the ground, so much for the acclaimed home country of Father Christmas, let's hope it's a temporary "climate change" so to speak, and soon everything will be white here. Unfortunately have to agree with your less joyful sentiment, we are multiplying in a scary speed and of course everyone wants the Hollywood lifestyle, and soon all amps besides Class D may becoming banned. :(

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to all. I'm sitting here sipping coffee and looking forward to the arrival of the kids and grandchildren. Thankful for the Son who was born so many years ago and gave us this wonderful time of year. I'm optimistic about the upcoming year in the USA with the change in the administration. I'm so glad to hear your health is stable and looking forward to all you have to offer the DIY community in the future.

Blessings, Terry

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.