• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

In need of some AKSA 55W N+ documentation

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am looking for the setup and installation documentation for the AKSA 55 N+.I am upgrading the transformers on my AKSA 55 N+ , since when I originally setup the amp, I did so using trafos that provided 23V rails vs 36V rails. I did so at the time with guidance from Hugh, and operated the amp for the last 9 years in this mode.

Now I need to upgrade the trafos for higher power needs due to inefficient speakers that I will be driving, and need some help with setting up testing with the new trafos. I do not have a full set of the N+ 55W upgrade instructions, so I do not want to just swap the trafos and power up without checking the bias and output offset.

Can anyone point me to documentation or procedure to help me not destroy anything?

Thanks so much,

Phil

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.