• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Swordfishy/ASPEN FETZILLA power amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm ashamed to admit, Ian, that this was my creation, a one off dash in a couple of minutes. Deeply freakin' ashamed, in truth. I really don't like this BS, but you read it often enough.

Steve,

It is impossible for me to work too hard, I have an inbuilt indolence meter, and when I start moving too quickly, I take a quiet lie down and a cup of coffee......

Cheers,

Hugh

Hi Hugh ,

There are 4 weeks past but i didn't recive the package:(

hey vitalica , a couple months ago i ran a sale of matched jfets and some got them in days , some in weeks , but the 2 shipments to germany took 6-7 weeks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they weren't lost and the people receiving them were very understanding and patient . then one day voila and 2 days later voila !!!!

i know what it's like to be waiting for an overseas delivery , but after my experiences i wouldn't get too worried til maybe the 2 month period .

patience grasshopper , Woody

Hugh

Thx! Only now do I realise what a incredible grace it is not to be handicapped. It is very frustrating to suddenly find yourself unable to do what you took for granted.

Second payment was made yesterday for the additional items.

And yes I am keen to hear about the sonic impressions and possible tweaks if possible.

Regards to all

Jozua

hey vitalica , a couple months ago i ran a sale of matched jfets and some got them in days , some in weeks , but the 2 shipments to germany took 6-7 weeks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they weren't lost and the people receiving them were very understanding and patient . then one day voila and 2 days later voila !!!!

i know what it's like to be waiting for an overseas delivery , but after my experiences i wouldn't get too worried til maybe the 2 month period .

patience grasshopper , Woody

I understand what you say.
But the first package I received from Hugh in 7 days.
Ok, I'll wait ...

Mr Annaji,

That is marvellous!! Thank you for letting me know.... let us hope that Keith receives his package very soon in Mumbai..... I guess since India has only recently liberalised it's mail order policy there is still some fine tuning to be done to ensure quick deliveries!!

Cheers,

Hugh
Hello! Hugh. I received my package on the 17th but did not get the chance till now to visit the forum to post news about the delivery.

Thanks! for the boards.

Regards,
-\keith

Durango is great Hugh... the invite still stands and thanks for checking in.

I was disappointed to show up to this party too late ... but it looks like a wonderful project. I hope there's enough interest for round two. Spread the word everybody.

Take care Hugh.

Ryan

big box from mouser arrived today :) cleaning off the bench and warming up the soldering iron .

18 ga. magnet wire also arrived from amazon . yes i need to get reading back through this thread , but something i don't remember reading , in winding the inductor , what size core to wind around ?

sorry , but i don't have any way to measure inductance yet or i'd just experiment .

cheers Woody

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.