Go Back   Home > Forums > > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

AKSA Builders of market proven kits and modules at sound quality to rival the best in high end

Old 19th July 2014, 10:05 PM   #31
AKSA is offline AKSA  Australia
diyAudio Member

Thank you Peter P and Peter R, Senior, Ashok, Supernet, Darren, Damir, Linuxguru and Zia, not in order! I appreciate the very gracious condolences, thank you all....

Now the next phase continues. Today Alessandra returns to NYC in two hours - 23 hours journey - and I go on with life with my Mom at last resting. It was a huge funeral of 300 people - and pouring with rain and 12C. My wonderful cousin, Tim, drove 2,200kms from Queensland to be there - we grew up in the country and love the guy. He was a senior supervisor of a large oil refinery and is a very technical, practical man. We played Bach's Oratorio and Elgar's Enigma Variations (Nimrod) at the ceremony, and after my 6 minute eulogy the eldest granddaughters spoke movingly. We had a wake at my Mom's Art Gallery, and I have was talked with many friends of Mom I had never known. I had left the town in 1962, moving around Australia for 15 years and then settling in Melbourne in 1977.

Thank you all very much, its meant a lot to me, just as after my return from illness two years when the well wishers filled 16 pages of this forum. I believe I need to travel to met as many of you as I can when I'm ready to fly again. Australia, infortunately, is so remote to all of you........

Ciao,

Hugh

Last edited by AKSA; 19th July 2014 at 10:08 PM.

Hugh absent for five daysHide this!Advertise here!