• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Aspen HAKSA Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
It is 7deg celsius below zero here - snowfall and frozen streets, frost patterns decorate windows mirrowing the dim daylight. Soon myriads of tiny multicolored bulbs will light up from the balconies, while people carriying parcels and christmas trees in plastic nets into their well heated homes. The radio stations play all well known carols (like "last christmas" ...) in heavy rotation.
(To be honest: I rather would like to sit sweating in the shade down under with a cool beer in my hands...)

Ah, yes, Francois,

But the Dreamliner was more than 2 years late; we have some time to go yet!!

Thank you to all those who continue to evince interest, nearly there, in the meantime, on page 1 are the links to all the individual circuit blocks.

Seriously, this is temporarily stalled as I suffer the Xmas rush, and Nico has suffered a personal tragedy so the pcb design, which he does so well, is either delayed or in my good hands.... we shall see.

My concern is that we now have a design with more bells and whistles than a theatre organ, so this takes a bit more time. My golly it will be good, however......

A very Merry Xmas (to those celebrating!) and a Happy, healthy New Year to all. It's been a good year for Aspen and this little project will be a very nice project at low cost for those who either favor, or are relegated to, headphones.

Lohk,

Better get those beers out, tomorrow in southern Oz it will be 36C. Can you Northerners imagine it? A blisteringly hot Xmas?? Ah well, we are used to walking upside down by now....

Ciao,

Hugh

Last edited:
This seems like an interesting project, Can the output power be bumped up a bit more to be able to drive tough loads like orthodynamic headphones? It'd be nice to have a Solid State in the arsenal after all the hybrids i've been building lately.

Another question, We should be able to bypass the crossfeed and/or the tone controls completely if we choose to yes?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.