• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Come on Hugh!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Thoglette, Keantoken,

Sorry, just realised...... have been building amps furiously and about to start another eight modules......

What's news?

I've just redeveloped my flagship amp, the Soraya, and released the new version to an unsuspecting public.

I've been very gratified with the results, people LOVE it and sales have begun immediately. Extraordinary resolution, very low distortion and careful power supply design has given an amp of very low noise, with a quality of natural sound people are very, very pleased about.

However, enough bragging.... back to work!

Hugh

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.