• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Sheer Audio HA-006++, now available.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
After some month of work, we finally managed to get Sheer Audio's upgraded HA-006++ ready for market. With Dr. Gilmore's Dynalo circuit, this amp is quite capable of great performance, and the new upgrade basically allowed it to perform better than the original HA-006+.

For direct link to our web shop, please go to:
Acoustic-Fun

HA-006++ is $450USD + $40 shipping (To US/Canada, Europe, for other regions, the web shop's shipping calculator will do the math automatically too.)

Below are a few photos of the new amp, if you have any questions regarding the unit, please let me know and I'll do my best in answering them.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Front shot, it's slightly angled so that it won't look like a flat areal photograph.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Well, here's an almost areal style photo of the back of the unit.

Glittering gold.

Two different label showing units with their own gain setting, serial number and more.

Now, the topless crowd pleaser. :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.