• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Acoustic-Fun C75X Coaxial Cable Now Available.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Acoustic-Fun C75X Coaxial Cable is now available for purchase on our online web shop! Please click here to go to the web shop directly!

Since posting more photos and other descriptions might be a bit repetitive, as it had already been posted in the new product thread, I felt it might be interesting to post something else here, like the FAQ on our product.

FAQ:
  1. Q1: My original ***** (insert the name of the cable in question) is already working well, why should I bother with C75X?
    A1: Like most performance cables, the advantage of C75X really needs to be heard. We have tested our C75X against many other cables and found it on par if not superior to cables costing several times more.
  2. Q2: ***** claim (insert the name of the last guy who said BNC is better) digital cable should use BNC connector for much better performance instead of RCA.
    A2: We agree BNC connector is better than RCA for digital signal transmission, but at last count, found that digital equipments with RCA S/PDIF connector still far out number ones comes with BNC. We felt it is more practical to make a better RCA coaxial cable than making a BNC coaxial that most people can't use.
  3. Q2: ***** claim (insert the name of the last guy who said BNC is better) digital cable should use BNC connector for much better performance instead of RCA.
    A2: We agree BNC connector is better than RCA for digital signal transmission, but at last count, found that digital equipments with RCA S/PDIF connector still far out number ones comes with BNC. We felt it is more practical to make a better RCA coaxial cable than making a BNC coaxial that most people can't use.
  4. Q3: ***** claim (insert the name of the last guy who said optical is better) optical is the only way to go!!!
    A3: As much as we would like to praise our SIO Toslink Cable, we have to say Coaxial cable consistently outperforms Toslink cable in many of our own comparison tests. We could tell you our SIO is way better than our C75X, but that'd be lying.
  5. Q4: Errr... Why do you sell SIO Toslink Cable if coaxial sounds better?
    A4: A lot of modern equipments have nothing but toslink output, even some expensive players only have toslink output available. That basically prevents anyone from using coaxial cable in the setup, if a toslink cable had to be used, then why not make sure it is one of the best Toslink cable being used?
  6. Q5: May I ask you what equipments you have have Toslink output only?
    A5: Sony Playstation 3 (Don't laugh, it actually sounds quite good!), our Cable TV box (HDTV), Sony SCD-600EX (CD/SACD player) and a couple oddball stuff that I got stuck in my closet.
  7. Q6: Will you have longer cable soon?
    A6: That depends on popular requests, if a lot of people are letting me know that they want a specific length, I will carry it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.