Wtf

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
janneman said:

Wrong thread, plus a few spelling checkers and "grammar-101" books would also be helpful for this person.

Jan Didden

Jan: Go easy on Jamie. His spelling is intelligible and it's obvious that he's tried to format his post to make it easier to read.
That's something that I can really appreciate.

Jamie: I use a free program called 'ie spell' that, once installed, can easily and quickly check anything that you type into anything on internet explorer.

http://www.iespell.com/download.php

All the best,
Martin.

Disabled Account
Joined 2006
Sonusthree said:
Jamie: I use a free program called 'ie spell' that, once installed, can easily and quickly check anything that you type into anything on internet explorer.
Pfft, Firefox also has a spell checker.

It also has less security holes and is more user friendly.

And it also has the best mascot:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Sonusthree said:

Jan: Go easy on Jamie. His spelling is intelligible and it's obvious that he's tried to format his post to make it easier to read.
That's something that I can really appreciate.

http://www.iespell.com/download.php

All the best,
Martin.

Why would he then be too lazy to use caps but expect us to do the extra effort to figure out where his sentences start and stop?
That's something I can't really appreciate.

To be honest, I think he can spell quite well. I think he just doesn't take the trouble, and it's no longer his problem when he hits submit isn't it?

Jan Didden

sorry you are right wrong post
i did mean to post it in the diy hi fi meet thread not to sure how that happened
yes my spelling is bad give me a pen im useless but give me a soldering iorn a lathe or a milling machine and its a different story
thanks for pointing that out tho

Sorry, you are right; wrong post.
I did mean to post it in the diy hifi meet thread. Not to sure how that happened.
Yes my spelling is bad. Give me a pen, I’m useless, but give me a soldering iron, a lathe or a milling machine and its a different story.
Thanks for pointing that out though.

This is how it could look like with a little effort. :) I’m no native English speaker so perhaps some will still find errors.
I’ll move your post.

/Hugo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.