• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: ZilchLab EconoWave crossover boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Foundem! Damn I have to much stuff!! Just pm your address and I'll send them to you this week. Econowaves are fun.
enjoy!!

Awesome! I totally understand, I have the same problem. PM incoming

I have a pair of Bullnose Large Advents I plan on using these in. Heresy, you say? I got a deal on these because some previous owner had replaced the (presumably blown) original tweeters with crappy little RadioShack horn tweeters that required cutting a much bigger hole than the stock tweeter, making it dicey to try to return to its original sealed condition with a stock Large Advent tweeter; but a perfect candidate for an Econowave.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.