• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB/WTT Micro Seiki TT

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Looking to trade/buy a Micro Seiki TT, DQX-1000 or DDX-1000. I have as trade fodder Audio Research LS15 line stage complete with new metal remote, Audio Research VT100MKII and a set of TAD-1000 PP monoblocks loaded with KT120 tubes.
Realistically, the LS15 can be shipped but the power amps are massive so that would mean meeting somewhere.
A Micro Seiki MA 505 tonearm is also on my wish list as well.
Figure I'd throw this out there as some of you have audio closets that are pretty big and chock full of good stuff.
Thanks

BillWojo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.