• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB:LT1764 adjustable

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
LT1764 is way better, the MIC29302 has noise levels that are quite extreme. It should not matter much for filament use but when there is choice choosing the best of both is wise. You can order it at Farnell. I can send you one if you want, I order them regularly,

Please note that using a reg for reducing 12V to 6.3V will result in a lot of useless heat. Can't you change it another way ? Like 2 filaments in series etc. For instance I use a separate 6V transformer with an LT1764 board. They were sold here in a Group Buy as Squeezebox Touch PSU but they serve many purposes.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.