Where to obtain reconing kit for Leak 3050 speakers?


2019-12-31 8:48 am
Hello, I've just come into possession of a pair of Leak 3050 speakers that need to have their cones replaced.

I'm not a speaker aficionado. Please help.

Where could I get a kit to recone the speakers? I tried to search for Leak or Rank, but it seems they are long gone. So I doubt anyone would have new, spare cones.

They seem to have a unique, non-standard size (from my reading so far), so I don't suppose I could use any cone of a similar size from some other speaker manufacturer - or could I?

Could you please offer some advice as to what I can do?

Many thanks in advance...


2018-04-17 6:50 pm


  • Leak 3050.jpg
    Leak 3050.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 33