Where to buy drivers?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Do you know of a good online source for drivers? Web searches have been pretty pointless so far. I have a relatively nice pair of floor standing loudspeakers I've had since the late 80's, and a few days ago the all-important supertweeter gave up on the left side.
I don't have much of a budget for this, the speakers in question originally only cost a few hundred dollars, and even with the modifications I've made aren't worth much more than that. Considering my currently budget-pressed state I don't want to spend more than around $40-$50/pair for the new tweeters.
I want to replace these with something as close as possible to the originals, which were polycarbonate domes with a frequency range of up to 22kHz and nominal impedance of 8Ω. The box they're in has them matched with a 1" polyurethane dome tweeter, 4" PVA-doped paper cone midrange with good HF response, and a front ported 12" polypropylene cone woofer. I don't have the exact crossover frequencies or ranges of the individual drivers, but you can look at the schematic for the crossover (If you want to call it that) here.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

You can also have a look at the back of it and the decorative faceplate if you really want to know what I'm looking for. Any suggestions are welcome.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.