What is this dampening called?


2018-02-21 7:02 pm
What is this dampening called and where can I get it? I need some kind of online supplier.

I have some 4" thick pieces I tested and it works very well for my application.




2018-11-18 9:13 pm
A heart felt comment is a heart felt comment and it is within the fabric of the shallow and the vile to pull out fibres to spin them into a rope to tie the deadly rope of contest into a noose fit for gallows in a context where contest can be no other thing than deadly and as vile and shallow as it comes bringing death upon the grace and standing of those to pull these threads.

I became matted...