Viewframe Spectra Plus Problems...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've been using this panel for over 2 years now and I noticed that it's starting to act up for the first time since I bought it.

The problem... is when I turn it on and the Logo comes on, but the image seems to be faded and it "jitters". It's as if it is using every other line to project.

For a while, I would take it apart and wiggle the wires going into the LCD. But that isn't helping anymore. Now I notice that when it is faded and "jittering", I can hear a buzzing that is coming from that board.

I have a line of pixels that is starting to burn out and go black. But that has been like that for a while, but I'm wondering if that is that cause of it. I also using a 12v 1500Ma power supply from RadioShack, that has worked for 2 years.

Any ideas? I'm like to think that I'm not the only one that ever had this problem........any help would be great!

Newpaltzwonder.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.