• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

VERY large FILM caps!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A pair of of film caps as per picture.
WITHDRAWN

Thank you for looking.:)

Attachments

• _MG_1472.jpg
    _MG_1472.jpg
    699.4 KB · Views: 668
Last edited:
Joined 2005
Paid Member
Your used capacitors are 27 years old and 220uf /400 volt new ones are $108 USD for pair from Parts connexion and if you wait for 25% off sales several times a year you can get the pair for $79 USD, so there are new, higher voltage capacitors for less.

Last edited:
Thanks for that badman.

I don't think the Parts Express are the same sort of thing...I cannot find dimensions for their caps.

These are about 4.6" long (not counting leads or mounting stud and 2.8" across...really big things.

The voltage is 150VAC.

If anyone wants to make an offer by PM I will listen! Shipping comes after that. I pay Paypal. :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.