Two amps using hi level inputs?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm utilizing the factory deck for my modest stereo upgrade. I'm planning on adding a kicker hideaway utilizing high level inputs tapped off the rear speakers.

At some point I'm going to replace the speakers and amp them. My preference is to utilize line level inputs again to keep the cost down.. If I add a speaker amp off the factory deck utilizing line level inputs which then sends power to the fronts speakers and the rear to the rear speakers plus the kicker hideaway tapped in will it cause any problems?

Thanks for any insight!

Matt

if you add the kicker hide away just tap to a rear speaker and you will be good. when you add a amp for your highs (speakers) the level will be too high for the kicker hide. you will need to get your signal right after the radio before it get amplified by your speakers amp.:D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.