• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

turrets for tube PC driver board needed

I'm going to make a driver board to replace the existing one in my Dynaco stereo 70 amplifier. I have some turret boards that I will install tube sockets in and I will need to purchase some additional turrets to mount on the PC board.

Can someone suggest a supplier where I may purchase them?