• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tubes for Sale - Link to List 12AX7,5AR4,6550,EL34 and More

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Picked up a variety of tubes. Link to list is as follows (cut and paste into your browser if the link does not work):

http://home.comcast.net/~baileyler/TUBES_FOR_SALE_03.21.08.xls

Look through the whole list - it is only semi-organized at this point. I will update it from time to time.

Example of available tubes include:

Philips ECG 12AT7WA NOS - $5 each.

Date code is 8826. Blue printing, white box. Multiples available.

Sovtek 12AX7 NOS - $5 each.

Have mainly the 12AX7LPS, but also a couple of the 12AX7WC.

GE 12AU7A used but strong - $4 each.

There are organ pulls, used and test very strong. All have date codes of 56-26, and another 188-20 code.

Mullard GZ37/CV378 NOS - $50 each (2 available).

Brown base. Georgeous tubes. White box.

GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Will consider discounts for multiple tube purchases.

Shipping will generally be $6-10 via USPS Priority Mail in the lower 48 USA (depending on how many tubes purchased). Other locations contact me for a shipping quote.

Money order/cashiers check preferred, and I also accept Paypal for convenience (but add 3% to the total).

Will consider trades for equipment, SACD/DVD-A discs or possible other things. Feel free to inquire.

Please check my feedback on Audiogon, Videogon and Ebay (ID=baileyler) and buy with confidence.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.