• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

TubeLab Amp Questions

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm just about ready to build an SSE but I have a few questions I can't seem to find the answers to either at TubeLab.com or here at DIYAudio.com.

Are there wiring diagrams for the SPP similar to the ones for the SSE?

Are motor run caps, if desired, used on the SPP?

I imagine if I was a seasoned audio electronics technician the answers would be more apparent but because I am not I have ask these specific questions. I'm sure the more I read the more questions I will have.

Thanks....Blake

I'm going to build an SSE first. I have just about everything I need to build it. However I also have an SPP board as well.

I've only dabbled with a few electronics projects in the past so I'm trying to make sure I take it slow and research everything carefully before I jump in over my head.

My job takes me on the road every few weeks plus I have a few home remodeling projects I need to complete also which I know is an excuse for not moving faster on this project.

Anyway...thanks for the input....Blake

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.