TU-8200, 8340, 8600 & 8800 Volume Control

These amps all are integrated amps with a single or two inputs rather than being strictly "power" amps. I'm wondering how one would best by-pass the input pot so is strictly a power amp without any variable resistance on the input? I would leave the knob, etc., in place due to aesthetics (don't want a hole in the faceplate). Am building a TU-8500 and do have need of the input pot in the amp.b
Last edited: