• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Time to clean up and clear out!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2004
Paid Member
I've got a bunch of stuff to clear out. Lots of projects I will never get to, and way more stuff than I need, since I already have too many systems in the house! Shipping will be additional, and at cost - I prefer to ship to North America, simply because it's easier, but if you really want me to ship elsewhere, convince me! And if you think my price is out of line, let me know - I really need to get rid of some stuff!

1. Magnavox console amp- This is one of those very popular single ended EL84 amps that get raves. I have the amp, as well as the associated tuner/preamp, but I never got around to getting it going. The output tubes have gone missing as well, but they're cheap and easy to get. Here's an example of one of these amps, all finished, on eBay: Hot Rod Audio Special Turnkey Magnavox 197 Chassis Tube Amp RH84 Circuit | eBay $75
IMG_3109.JPG
IMG_3110.JPG
IMG_3111.JPG

[/IMG]
IMG_3113.JPG
IMG_3114.JPG
IMG_3112.JPG

2. Solid State integrated amp project - I picked this up at a hamfest, but got no further. (Are you seeing a trend here?) It came with an old magazine that has the project inside, but the previous owner didn't finish it up, and I suspect there are some parts only for one channel. It's in an old repurposed Eico chassis, and for this price the parts that are there are worth it. $25
IMG_3115.JPG
IMG_3116.JPG
IMG_3118.JPG
IMG_3117.JPG
IMG_3120.JPG

3. Baldwin Organ solid state amp. Same story- bought it on ebay, paid for shipping, thought it was a cool idea, never executed. Comes with extensive documentation/schematic/pix. $25
IMG_3121.JPG
IMG_3122.JPG
IMG_3123.JPG

IMG_3124.JPG
IMG_3125.JPG

4. Samken Audio Hybrid Power Amp project. I wish somebody would stop me at these hamfests! It looks complete, and I just tested it, but only got sound out of one channel, so I'll let you figure it out. Comes with brochure/schematic. $25
IMG_3130.JPG
IMG_3131.JPG
IMG_3132.JPG
IMG_3133.JPG
IMG_3134.JPG
IMG_3135.JPG
IMG_3136.JPG
IMG_3137.JPG

More to come! Let me know if you're interested.

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Part 2!

5. Fisher Hybrid IC power amp project - this one is untested, but just because I'm lazy, since it uses non-standard speaker connections. I've tried to research the Fisher Hybrid IC, but came up empty. It must have some history, but I don't know what it is! $25
IMG_3141.JPG
IMG_3138.JPG
IMG_3140.JPG
IMG_3139.JPG

6. Dynaco phono preamp board - PS11 board, I think from a PAS2. Populated with antique parts (by original builder, not me) but untested. $25
IMG_3142.JPG
IMG_3143.JPG

7. Bogen DB115 EL84 mono integrated amp - Lights up, but no sound. Untested tubes included. $50
IMG_3144.JPG
IMG_3145.JPG
IMG_3146.JPG

8. Heathkit AA-161 EL84 mono integrated amp - when tested, sounded good with a little hum, then faded away. PS caps? Untested tubes included. $50
IMG_3147.JPG
IMG_3148.JPG

9. Heathkit AJ-31 mono tube tuner - I don't know if it works, because when I plugged it in the shorted power cord blew off! And popped the circuit breaker in the house! Anyway, it matches the above amp nicely, and it might only need a power cord - who knows? $35
IMG_3153.JPG
IMG_3154.JPG

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Part 3!

10. Realistic 42-2101A phono preamp. This is one of those little solid state phono preamps - this one is in really nice shape. $30
IMG_3098.JPG
IMG_3099.JPG

11. Radio Shack Digital Audio Link - Model No. 15-2574 - Connect your computer, MP3 player, or other audio device wirelessly to your stereo. Mint in box. $25

IMG_3104.JPG

12. Linksys Wireless Music system - Connect iPod, iPhone, or other mp3 player, etc. to your stereo wirelessly. Mint in box. $25
IMG_3106.JPG
IMG_3105.JPG
IMG_3107.JPG
IMG_3108.JPG

13. Radio Shack AM/FM analog tuner - Model TM-150 39-1956. Small format analog tuner - works great! $30
IMG_3149.JPG
IMG_3150.JPG

14. Another Radio Shack AM/FM analog tuner - Model TM-100. Also small format analog tuner - a little dinged up on the front corners, but works great! $25
IMG_3151.JPG
IMG_3152.JPG

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Are you in New Jersey? Or close?

If you are in New Jersey, or close, we can talk about picking up some of this stuff from my home at the Jersey shore. If you do me a favor and buy a bunch of this stuff, I could probably be talked into meeting up to deliver - I'll travel up to an hour from my home to meet, if we make a deal for a substantial amount of this stuff. Help me clear it out!

Joined 2004
Paid Member
One more item!

15. Heathkit AJ-31 FM multiplex adaptor - This is in nice shape, and powers on, but I'm not sure whether it works or not, since the old Scott mono tuner I tested it with doesn't seem to be generating any output at all! So, like a lot of this stuff, assume it might need some work. $50
IMG_3100.JPG
IMG_3101.JPG
IMG_3102.JPG
IMG_3103.JPG

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.