Through holes - double side

Re: Hello RAka try this link:

mwmkravchenko said:

They are called wide rol eyelets. And there is a staking tool set below them. It helps to press them onto the PCB evenly.


Those rivets might be a good item for DIY tube socket on a PCB. No more hunting around for 7 and 9 pin miniatures, novars and octals (to say the least of Nuvistors!).