08 - Spaces (Infinite) - Larry Coryell
09 - Big Generator - Yes
10 - Big Time - Peter Gabriel
11 - The Big Hurt - Toni Fisher
12 - Jupiter - Earth, Wind & Fire
13 - Big Ten Inch - Bull Moose Jackson
14 - The Grand Wazoo - Frank Zappa
15 - Big in Japan - Alphaville

01 - She Was Waiting For Her Mother At The Station In Torino And You Know I Love You Baby But It's Getting Too Heavy To Laugh - Shawn Phillips
02 - "The Black Hawk War, or, How to Demolish an Entire Civilization and Still Feel Good About Yourself in the Morning, or, We Apologize for the Inconvenience but You're Going to Have to Leave Now, or, 'I Have Fought the Big Knives and Will Continue to Fight Them Until They Are Off Our Lands!'" - Sufjan Stevens

Songs with very, very long titles

01 - She Was Waiting For Her Mother At The Station In Torino And You Know I Love You Baby But It's Getting Too Heavy To Laugh - Shawn Phillips
02 - "The Black Hawk War, or, How to Demolish an Entire Civilization and Still Feel Good About Yourself in the Morning, or, We Apologize for the Inconvenience but You're Going to Have to Leave Now, or, 'I Have Fought the Big Knives and Will Continue to Fight Them Until They Are Off Our Lands!'" - Sufjan Stevens
03 - I'm Like a Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (Me & You) - Fall Out Boy

Added missing song, and feel free to Google :)

Last edited:

03 - I'm Like a Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (Me & You) - Fall Out Boy
04 - It's Hard To Kiss the Lips at Night That Chew Your A$$ Out All Day Long - The Notorious Cherry Bombs

04 - It's Hard To Kiss the Lips at Night That Chew Your A$$ Out All Day Long - The Notorious Cherry Bombs
05 - Several Species Of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together In A Cave And Grooving With A Pict -Pink Floyd

05 - Several Species Of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together In A Cave And Grooving With A Pict - Pink Floyd
06 - Have you seen your Mother, Baby (Standing in the Shadow) - The Rolling Stones

05 - Several Species Of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together In A Cave And Grooving With A Pict - Pink Floyd
06 - Have you seen your Mother, Baby (Standing in the Shadow) - The Rolling Stones
07 - Regretting what I said to you when you called me at eleven o'clock on Friday morning to tell me that one o'clock Friday afternoon you were gonna leave your office, go downstairs, hail a cab, to go out to the airport, to catch a plane, to go skiing in the Alps for two weeks. Not that I wanted to go with you; I wasn't able to leave town, I'm not a very good skier, I couldn't expect you to pay my way, but after going out with you for three years, I don't like surprises. (A Musical Apology) – Christine Lavin

07 - Regretting what I said to you when you called me at eleven o'clock on Friday morning to tell me that one o'clock Friday afternoon you were gonna leave your office, go downstairs, hail a cab, to go out to the airport, to catch a plane, to go skiing in the Alps for two weeks. Not that I wanted to go with you; I wasn't able to leave town, I'm not a very good skier, I couldn't expect you to pay my way, but after going out with you for three years, I don't like surprises. (A Musical Apology) – Christine Lavin
08 - She Even Woke Me Up to Say Goodbye - Gretchen Peters (Much shorter, but still fairly long)

08 - She Even Woke Me Up to Say Goodbye - Gretchen Peters (Much shorter, but still fairly long)
09 - If I Could Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It All Over You - Caravan

09 - If I Could Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It All Over You - Caravan
10- The Girl I Love She Got Long Wavy Black Hair - Led Zeppelin