• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Sv572-3 Se


One of my frends wand to build a pair of SE amplifiers. First we looked at 845 valves but now we dicided to use SV572-3 valves.

Does any know this valve. It is a hard to find valve. :xeye:

Plade voltage 900 volt
Current 140 mA
OPT Hammond 1642SE , impedance 5k ( I think ).

If I reduced the current to 120 mA a Hammond 1628SE could be used.

Any idears? Can any calculate the output in both circumstances.