Speaker change

Some component sets now days do not use a cross over module like the older ones did. It is integrated into the speakers plug and play.

The older sets used cross over modules. You would have a single pair in from amp or head unit and 2 sets out mid driver and tweeter.

If you have a cross over module you need to remove it and hook the wire in from head unit or amp that went to the cross over module to the new coaxial speaker directly, and at that point set the cross over in the amp accordingly.

Using the original cross over module would not work well with a coaxial speaker because the module separates mid bass for the driver and high only for the tweeter.