Source for 22K Resistor in Brian GT Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
OK! So I screwed up one 4780 board & Brian generoously sent me another. However I had to order some new components because I couldn't remove them from the old board without damaging them. Hoowever when I took delivery of my 22K resistors they were/ are to big for the board. Where do I get the smaller ones from? I looked on Digikey & Mouser but it's not clear to me which ones are the right size.

Thx
For your help.

Mike

Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
kestrel200 said:
OK! So I screwed up one 4780 board & Brian generoously sent me another. However I had to order some new components because I couldn't remove them from the old board without damaging them. Hoowever when I took delivery of my 22K resistors they were/ are to big for the board. Where do I get the smaller ones from? I looked on Digikey & Mouser but it's not clear to me which ones are the right size.

Thx
For your help.

Mike

Drop me an e-mail, and I can send you some resistors. I have plenty of extras sitting around.

--
Brian

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.