sound???

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Generally surprisingly good. Dependent on layout and execution. Capable of outstripping most good sounding, moderate amps A60, Rega, that type of thing. They improve significantly with care on the power supplies and start knocking on the doors or really good amps. Hard to make a complete hash of, but equally hard to get the last ounces out of them. Worth the effort.

Will that do?

They are relatively easy to build and inexpensive. Well worth the effort and the sound is very good. But get a reliable kit, like a chip amp.com kit or similar to avoid headaches. While they don't better a good discrete design like the F5 they get darn close.

PJN

Hard to make a complete hash of,
Hard but not impossible....
it ******* poped the chip.i swear im never building a chip amp again such a piece of **** **** it all,im never building an amp ever again such a piece of ****,it burned the transformer and **** gooes all my money to waste. 100 ******* bucks went into the drain because of some shitty idea to use chips
I will never recommend a begginer chip amps
:violin:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.