Solid State Amplifier Builders Question from a new guy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I like jameco, bless their hearts, they are a sort of hobbyist parts house, and I look there first for certain specific items.

Mouser is a VERY large parts house and has most common parts. Similar places are Digikey, Newark, Allied, and I am sure I am leaving out someone's favorite. Mouser gets most of my general parts orders.

I know many people do and are3 happy, but I myself never buy parts on ebay. I want a reputable dealer behind parts I buy for my shop.

I like jameco, bless their hearts, they are a sort of hobbyist parts house, and I look there first for certain specific items.

Mouser is a VERY large parts house and has most common parts. Similar places are Digikey, Newark, Allied, and I am sure I am leaving out someone's favorite. Mouser gets most of my general parts orders.

I know many people do and are3 happy, but I myself never buy parts on ebay. I want a reputable dealer behind parts I buy for my shop.

Thank you for your quick reply.

I don't know why I didn't even think to look on Digikey or Newark. I guess I was looking for a hobbyist parts house on DIY Audio, so I skipped the obvious. I have nothing against the bigger part houses (Back when I was in school, I ordered from Mouser all the time and had that enormous catalog on my desk at the ready). However, I have come to like to support the smaller company with a focus on DIY (Jameco, Parts-Express, Sparkfun, Adafruit, etc). My hope was that someone knew of a hidden gem that I haven't come across, however DigiKey has everything I need plus I can stock up on some basics. So thank you for the helpful reminder.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.